It’s Monday. It’s cold. The holidays are over. Actually, that last one might make some of you happy. But you know what will make the rest of you happy? Dojo’s specials this week! That’s right, to trump those post-holiday, depressing January blues, we’re heating up with some great food:
- teriyaki sirloin with wasabi mashed potatoes and grilled zucchini (your mom told us to throw in the last part)
- two sushi rolls from our new chef Ivan: the Zen roll and the Tai-Core roll (check out the shout-out from the Salt Lake Tribune on Ivan here)
- our new wine list has been rolled out. It’s so good we might have to roll you out of the restaurant after you try it! (Just kidding!)
It’s our birthday! We’re two! It’s seems like only yesterday we came home from the hospital in our cute little blankie. And while some may think throwing yourself a party is shameless, we have no pride. So come out and join us this weekend and celebrate! $2 nigiri, hand rolls, chicken teriyaki, Dojo wings, and tempura fried ice cream. Cuz we’re 2. Get it?!! Our man DJ Aun will be providing the sounds. We will also have “adult” drink specials but since we cannot advertise them you will just have to come in and find out!
We got some great news this week! We were finally awarded our private club liquor license! It’s been a long two years but we’re so grateful for all your support and the support of the local media. Check out this article in the Salt Lake Tribune and see this pic of Kelly in its full glory.Photo Courtesy of Salt Lake Tribune
Halloween is coming up (didn’t ya know?!) and we’re celebrating at Dojo! Come in this Friday and Saturday nights (Oct 26-27) and Halloween night (Wed the 31st) for some spooookeeee specials! Come in your costume and you may even get a treat. Or a trick. Not that kind of trick, though.
- Special Halloween roll (sounds spoookeee, right?)
- Halloween non-alcoholic drink in a cauldron with dry ice for a 1.00 / add vodka for 3.00 (spooookeeee!)
- 1.75 Bud and Bud Light Cans (not that spoookeee, but good deal)
- Trick or Treat candy (not spooookeee, but yum)